You have a great business idea, want to speak to a top investor, but don’t know how? Worry no more. We’ve partnered with Silicon Canal, Makelight, and Evermore to create a unique pitch opportunity at a tap of a button.
On Friday, June 3, between 11am – 3pm, selected participants in Birmingham will be able to request an UberPITCH ride with an investor waiting for you in the car. Entrepreneurs will be given 10 minutes to pitch their startup idea and then 10 minutes of invaluable feedback.
Have Europe’s next big idea? Request UberPITCH and pitch an investor while you ride.
Here’s how it works:
- Submit your best idea here.
- If your idea is selected, a promocode will be shared with you on Thursday, June 2, allowing you to unlock the UberPITCH view on the Uber app.
- On Friday, June 3, between 11am and 3pm, request UberPITCH for the chance to pitch your idea to an investor.
- If you don’t secure a pitch on your first attempt, keep trying! Demand will be high.
- All UberPITCH rides are free and must begin and end at your pickup location.
The very best from across Europe will also get the chance to travel to Berlin to meet Uber’s CEO Travis Kalanick.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
Terms and Conditions here.