Make your children’s dreams come true! Offer your son/daughter the chance to escort the players into the stadium at The African Cup of Nations, Total, Egypt 2019!
22 winners with Visa
Be one of the 22 winners with Visa and Uber. The more Uber rides you take with your Visa card, the higher the chances that your son/daughter will get to go to the African Cup of Nations, Total, Egypt 2019.
How can I win?
- You should have a valid Visa Card.
- Use Promo code: VISAAFCON2019 before taking a ride.
- Pick your dropoff location and request you ride.
- Make sure that you choose Visa Card as your payment method before taking a ride.
- Take as many Uber rides as you can, paying with your Visa card.
- The rider with the highest number of total rides completed with their Visa card wins! Your son/daughter will be one of 22 winners that will get the chance to escort the players into the stadium at The African Cup of Nations, Total, Egypt 2019.
Terms & Conditions:
- Uber rider has to be above the age of 16.
- Your nominated son/daughter elected for the Players Escort Program will have to be from ages 6 – 10.
- Winners will be elected to attend Semi or Quarterfinals.
- Twin Room x 1 Night (including breakfast).
- Parent and player escort registration at the official meeting point.
- Transfers to and from the stadium.
- Rehearsal experience conducted by CAF and player escort medal celebration.
- Player escort food and beverage at stadium/late snacks.
- Player escort activity/entertainment at the stadium.
- Official player escort kit distribution (football shirt, shorts, socks, and trainers).
- Match anthem experience with players.
- Player escorts guided to seats to watch the match with parent/guardian.
- Visa event team support onsite.
- 2 match tickets, for guardian and child .
All inclusions for all categories will be provided within the stipulated period only. No substitute or alternative arrangement will be provided or made outside of the stipulated period.
Excluded: Applicable to all categories of packages and including but not limited to: Domestic flights, train, car, or other travel costs within Egypt, personal expenses unrelated to the program (shopping, transportation to local sites during free time not part of the tour, food expenses aside from scheduled meals), transportation during guests’ free time, e.g. if they decide to visit the mall outside of scheduled activities, accident insurance coverage.