Building on our commitment to your health and safety, we’ve partnered with Unilever to provide you with free Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizers – to help you maintain high standards of hygiene.
In addition to 2x 500ML Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizers, we’ll provide 2x cloth masks or 20 single use surgical masks for your personal use and a safety card if you wish to hang it in the car for rider instructions.
These are at no cost to you. Simply check on the pick up process below to redeem your free Lifebuoy hand sanitizers as well as masks and a safety card from Nacita.
|Branch name||From||To||Addresses||Google Map Locations|
|Zamalek||8:30 AM||10:00 PM||Misr Petroleum Station- Street 26th July intersecting Shagaret El Dor St.||https://goo.gl/maps/QKwFY4GhvdYgwuJx6|
|Zayed 1 – Beverly Hills||9:00 AM||9:00 PM||Total Station infront of Beverly Hills entrance – 6th October city||https://goo.gl/maps/M6PKFzrUD4obZibw9|
|Hegaz||8:30 AM||10:00 PM||Misr Petroleum Station- 82 El Hegaz St., Heliopolis||https://goo.gl/maps/uNf4XBWpi1gVPZsZ9|
|Rehab||10:00 AM||10:00 PM||Eastern Commercial Market, F24, F23, F22 Rehab City||https://goo.gl/maps/5ZTKed5opS58t3BB7|
|Ibrahimeya||8:30 AM||12:00 PM||Misr Petroleum Station – 199 El Horeya St, Alex.||https://goo.gl/maps/ZWyfDWWLjDoskdLp8|
How to pick up your Hygiene supplies:
- Go to the inbox messages in your driver app
- If you are eligible for a safety kit you will find the inbox message “Get your free masks and Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizers supplies “
- Click on the “Learn about pick-up” button in the message
- Go to one of the mentioned Nacita branches during opening hours
- Receive the safety kit by showing the employee your QR code
These hand hygiene gels are for you and your riders to use at your discretion, such as to clean your hands before you get in and out of the car. Consider keeping a few cleaning supplies in the back for your riders to access.
We recommend that you:
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly throughout the day for at least 20 seconds each time
- Clean places most often touched before your first ride of the day
- Encourage riders to use hand sanitizer either before or as soon as they enter your vehicle
- Provide wipes to riders so they can clean handles and seat belt buckles before each ride
Use these products on hard surfaces only, as it’s not recommended to use them on leather or upholstery
Be sure to check and follow local health guidance while driving. Follow general safety guidelines while delivering or driving.
We’re here to support you
Thank you for continuing to move what matters during this challenging time. If you need help with an Uber-related issue, you can contact us by using Uber’s in-app support. Also, stay informed by visiting our Coronavirus Resources & Updates web page.
- Note that driver-partners will be under no obligation to (i) accept receipt of or (ii) use any products and/or services mentioned herein;
- Uber is not responsible for the products or services offered by other companies. Uber in no way whatsoever warrants as to the quality of any products or services nor does Uber make any claims as to the effectiveness, medical or health benefits related to the use of such products or services. Driver-partners are encouraged to consider the use of such products and/or services at their own discretion.
- Such products and/or services are not intended to be sold, gifted or otherwise distributed by driver-partners. Where a driver does so, they do so at their own risk and the driver-partner shall fully indemnify Uber and its affiliates (to the fullest extent allowed by law) from any and all liability of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising as a result thereof