Since Uber launched, riders have been able to request a ride on-the-go at the tap of a button. Some riders have also voiced their desire to be able to arrange Uber rides in advance. That’s why we created Scheduled Rides.
With just a few taps on your app, Scheduled Rides lets you schedule a ride 15 minutes to 30 days in advance.
How to schedule your Uber ride in advance:
- Tap the calendar icon at the top of your screen
- Set your pickup date, time, location, and destination
- Confirm the details of your upcoming trip and tap “Schedule uberX”
- We’ll send you reminders both 24 hours and 30 minutes in advance of your pickup. You’ll be notified after your ride is on the way, as well as whether surge pricing applies
- You can cancel at anytime before your ride is on the way
Curious to know how much your ride may cost? Get a fare estimate now.