Uber Eats: Get Started
To get started, you will need to have the following documents to deliver with Uber Eats in Manitoba. Take a photo of each of them and upload them to your Uber account.
1. Driver's licence
- 21+ years old
- Manitoba Class 1 – 5 (or 5F) driver's licence or equivalent
- Not accepted: Class 5L, 5I, 5A, or 6
A driver's licence is required to deliver with Uber Eats if using a car, but not if delivering using a bike.
2. Proof of work eligibility
Proof of work options include any of the following:
- Residency card
- Citizenship card
- Work permit
Proof of work eligibility is required to deliver (car and bike) with Uber Eats.
If delivering by bike, the proof of work serves as your photo ID. If your proof of work does not contain a photo, please include a separate photo ID in the same picture.
3. Manitoba Vehicle Registration and Motor Vehicle Liability Card
- Vehicle must be 1998 or newer
- Vehicle must be registered in Manitoba
- Insurance and registration must be in your name (if not, you must attach a document listing you as a secondary or occasional driver)
- Must be valid and not expired
Vehicle registration and insurance is required to deliver with Uber Eats if using a car, but not if delivering using a bike.
If you are using a vehicle to deliver, you need to contact your insurance broker to determine whether you need to make any changes to your automobile insurance in order to delivery with Uber Eats.
It is your responsibility to have appropriate insurance coverage in place.