We have heard from our driver-partners that you would like to earn more for taking trips in bigger vehicles. This is why we are trialing Uber Max, a ride option for minivans or ‘people mover’ vehicles with at least 7 passenger seats and additional luggage space.
Eligible driver-partners have been invited to participate and will automatically be able to view Uber Max trip requests.
About the trial:
- Where is Uber Max available?
Uber Max is currently available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Cairns and Byron Bay.
- Am I eligible to do Uber Max trips?
Eligible drivers must have a ‘people mover’ type of vehicle that has 7 or more passenger seats. Eligible vehicle models can be found here. Eligible drivers have been automatically opted-in to receive Uber Max trip requests.
- I have an eligible vehicle but I cannot view any Uber Max trip requests, how can I opt-in?
Please contact Uber support if you believe you should be eligible but have not been able to find “Uber Max” in your trip preferences.
- Can I opt-out of receiving these trip requests?
Driver partners can modify the trip types they would like to receive for a vehicle by following these steps:
- Tap the toggle icon in the lower left corner of the app home screen
- Scroll to the right to see all the products available to you
- Tap the type of trip requests you’d like to receive while you’re online
- Tap the trip type off to stop receiving this type of trip request - this will affect the number of trip requests you receive
- To reset your filters and receive all trip types, tap reset
- How much more will I earn for these trips?
You will receive higher fares from riders on Uber Max trips than on equivalent trips taken using the Uber XL option.
Posted by Uber Australia
Phishing and security for Uber Eats merchants
Cinnamon: Using Century Old Tech to Build a Mean Load Shedder
Uber Eats मर्चेन्ट के लिए फ़िशिंग और सुरक्षा की जानकारी
Ηλεκτρονικό «ψάρεμα» (phishing) και ασφάλεια για εμπόρους στο Uber Eats