All Greenlight Hub locations will be closed on Monday, February 18th. You can still get support online, in the app, or through 24/7 phone support.
ITH regulations for Uber partners
Per ITH regulations, driver-partners must adhere to the terms below. Failure to do so may result in the receipt of a citation or even restriction of access to airport trips. Please note that Uber will not pay for any citations that driver-partners may incur.
- When on airport property, the Uber driver app must be open at all times (driver-partners must not go Offline until completing a drop off and departing the airport area).
- The Uber sticker (trade dress) must always be displayed in the bottom passenger-side corner on the inside of your front windshield, facing outward. Driver-partners can obtain this Uber sticker at their local Greenlight Hub
- Loitering on the terminal frontage while waiting for passengers is prohibited.
Pickups at ITH
How pickup requests work
Waiting for requests
You may wait for riders at ITH, except for curbside at the terminal. You can wait in the Short Term and Long Term parking lots, which are free for the first 30 minutes. You can access these lots from Culligan Dr—the entrances are designated by the Blue signs marked “Parking”.
Picking up your rider
Once you accept a trip request, the pickup location at ITH you may pick up the rider at any part of the terminal curb.
How drop off requests work
Drop offs at ITH
Uber is a reliable option for travelers heading to the airport.
Based on the operating agreement with ITH, riders can be dropped off at their desired location in front of the terminal. Please do not wait for trip requests at the terminal after dropping off a rider.
Helpful tips for airport trips
1) Driver cancellations: Trip cancellations can take away from the great Uber experience that both riders and driver-partners expect. Please remember that driver-partners who improperly use the app and intentionally disrupt the service, including excessively canceling rides or asking riders to cancel rides, may lose the ability to receive trip requests to and from the airport through the Uber Driver app.
2) Ground transportation and airport security staff: Airport rules are as important as traffic rules. Airports expect Driver-partners to follow the instructions of the airport staff.
3) Getting your car ready: Air travelers can have lots of luggage with them, so you may need to free up trunk space to fit it all in.
4) Helping with luggage: It may take some time for riders to load their luggage into your vehicle. The airport is a busy place, so an extra set of hands can speed things up and help get your riders to their destination faster.
5) Identifying your riders: Asking your riders for their names before starting a trip can ensure that you’ve picked up the right person out of the crowd.
6) Checking the arrivals schedule: Checking the arrivals schedule at ITH can help you maximize your earnings with information about when flights will be landing at the airport and when it will be busiest. See the ITH Arrivals Schedule. [link to https://flyithaca.com/arrivals/]
7) Making music optional: While tunes are nice to cruise to, riders may prefer silence after an early morning or late night flight. Asking them what they prefer can go a long way and help provide a great experience!