Nantucket Memorial Airport
Information for driver-partners
Riders at ACK can request Uber when leaving the airport. Learn how to receive these trip requests and get in on the action.
- Driver cancellations: Trip cancellations can take away from the great Uber experience that both riders and driver-partners expect. Please remember that driver-partners who improperly use the app and intentionally disrupt the service, including excessively canceling rides or asking riders to cancel rides, may lose the ability to receive trip requests to and from the airport through the Uber Driver app.
- Ground transportation and airport security staff: Airport rules are as important as traffic rules. Airports expect Driver-partners to follow the instructions of the airport staff.
- The Uber vehicle decal (trade dress) must always be displayed on the front passenger windshield and rear passenger windshield facing outward. Driver-partners can obtain this Uber decal at their local Greenlight Hub.
Pickups at ACK
How pickup requests work
It's easy to receive trip requests from riders leaving the airport. Simply pick up your passengers in the parking lot across from the terminal.
Based on feedback from ACK please be mindful of:
- Waiting in the areas in and around airport grounds, but avoid loitering at the terminal curb
- Respecting the waiting areas of taxi or shuttle operators
- Meeting your rider at their selected pickup location
- If the airport is crowded, consider contacting your rider using the Uber driver app to confirm their exact location
Rides to ACK
How dropoff requests work
Uber is a reliable option for travelers heading to their airport.
At ACK, riders can be dropped off at Departures.
Helpful tips for airport trips
Getting your car ready
Air travelers can have lots of luggage with them, so you may need to free up trunk space to fit it all in.
Helping with luggage
It may take some time for riders to load their luggage into your vehicle. The airport is a busy place, so an extra set of hands can speed things up and help get your riders to their destination faster.
Identifying your riders
Asking your riders for their names before starting a trip can ensure that you’ve picked up the right person out of the crowd.
Checking the arrivals schedule
Checking the arrivals schedule at Nantucket Memorial Airport can help you maximize your earnings with information about when flights will be landing at the airport and when it will be busiest. See ACK Arrivals Schedule.
Making music optional
While tunes are nice to cruise to, riders may prefer silence after an early morning or late night flight. Asking them what they prefer can go a long way and help provide a great experience!