Hassle-free corporate lunches
Whether you’re hosting clients, celebrating an occasion, or just feeding the team on a normal workday, we have your business lunch needs covered. Choose from family-style and boxed lunch delivery options from a great variety of local restaurants, and let us take care of the rest.
Hosting a virtual event or a remote team lunch? Not a problem. The Uber for Business platform makes it easy to provide meals for offsite attendees too. Learn more about Vouchers.
Our online dashboard makes it simple to place orders in advance, whether you want to order a one-time meal or schedule multiple lunches.
With Group Orders, we make it easy for your team to add their own items to a shared cart for a seamless ordering experience
How Business Lunch Delivery Works
Sign up for free
With no commitment or platform costs, it's simple to get started. Just create an account, provide a couple details, and you’re on your way to great office food delivery.
Order from local restaurants
Seamlessly manage business lunch orders from an online dashboard and choose from a great selection of local favorites.
Your food is delivered straight to your office
No coordinating pickup or stressing timelines - your lunch delivery shows up at the scheduled time, ready for the team to enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How large of a group can I feed when I order business meals on the Uber app?
With the Uber app, you can place orders for groups up to 15, and we’re working on improving the platform to accommodate larger group orders in the future.
- Does it cost more to coordinate orders through the online dashboard?
No, use of the Uber for Business platform is free of charge and orders placed through it cost the same as if they were ordered through the consumer Uber Eats app.
- What are the different ways to order business lunches on the Uber for Business dashboard?
With Uber for Business, you can select from multiple options to help keep your employees and clients happy and fed:
- Group Orders allow you to place a single order for a group, but lets individuals add their preferred meals to the shared order.
- Individual Orders offer the freedom for team members to bill their individual meals to the business once they have linked their Uber Eats account to your business profile.
- Vouchers let you pay for a ride or meal by providing a credit that can be redeemed by your client or employee. With vouchers you provide a limit for cost, but only pay for what individuals actually use.
- Gift Cards let you provide a specific dollar amount of credit that can be redeemed by the recipient regardless of if it is used all at once.
- Can my employees use their Uber One memberships with business orders?
Yes, employees that have an Uber One membership enjoy exclusive discounts, $0 Delivery Fee on eligible orders, priority service, and all other Uber One benefits whether they are placing an order with their personal account or through a linked business profile.
By use case