Inspections du véhicule
Activez votre véhicule
To drive with Uber in Toronto, your vehicle must pass an annual inspection and receive a 'Safety Standards Certificate' (SSC).
- Your vehicle must pass an inspection every year.
- Depending on local regulations, you'll need to visit a mechanic for a new SSC if your vehicle accumulates 40,000 km or 50,000 km before your scheduled annual inspection.
Complete the inspection at one of these locations below or at a mechanic near you.
Important: Check to make sure your mechanic is licenced by the Ministry of Transportation and can issue a Safety Standards Certificate. Please note that Uber does not cover the cost of the inspection, or any repairs or maintenance needed to pass an inspection. You must upload a photo of this document within 36 days of passing the inspection.
Discounted rates for vehicle inspection
Uber partners now get a discounted rate for Vehicle Inspections at these locations in the Greater Toronto Area:
- Canadian Tire ($80 + tax)
- RepairMatch ($78 + tax): book online in minutes
- North Star - Brampton ($45 + tax): call (647) 400-5052 to make your appointment today
- 7 Star Auto Care ($50 + tax): call (905) 696-8786 to make your appointment today
- Car & Care Auto ($50 + tax): call (647) 713-6860 to make your appointment today
- Best Deals Auto ($60 plus tax): call (416) 745-9700 to make your appointment today
- Meineke ($84.99 + tax)
- Dekra ($75 + tax): call (905) 831-2886 to make your appointment today
- Active Green & Ross ($85 + tax)
See below map for the locations and operating hours.
How to complete a vehicle inspection
1. Find an inspection centre
Find your nearest inspection centre and make an appointment for a vehicle inspection.
Where ever you choose to complete an inspection, be sure to visit a Motor Vehicle Inspection Station that can issue a 'Safety Standards Certificate'.
2. Complete a vehicle inspection
Bring your vehicle in for the inspection. If your vehicle passes the inspection, the mechanic will give you a Safety Standards Certificate (SSC).
Note that Uber does not cover the cost of the inspection, or any repairs or maintenance needed to pass an inspection.
3. Upload your Safety Standards Certificate
After you pass your vehicle inspection, upload a clear photo of the 'Safety Standards Certificate' to your Uber account. It's important to know that you must upload a photo of the document to your Uber profile within 36 days of passing the inspection.
Inspection centres in the Greater Toronto Area
The information being provided in this web page for informational purposes only, about third-party offers. Uber is not responsible for third-party offers, products, and/or services. These offers are subject to change and may be updated or withdrawn without notice.