Make money driving folks around your city. Sign up now to get more information about driving in your city.
Most people can drive with Uber. The requirements vary by city but there are a few minimum requirements:
- Meet the minimum age requirement
- Be legally allowed to drive in your country
Before hitting the road, share the documentation below. If you want to use your own car, you’ll also need to provide registration and insurance.
- Valid documentation to drive in your country
- Proof of residency in your city or province
- A driver profile photo
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus. It cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph
After signing up, you'll need to complete and pass two safety screenings to drive in Saskatoon.
Documents to keep in your car
City bylaw regulators may request rides at any time to conduct vehicle and document inspections.
Be sure to keep the following documents in your vehicle when driving with Uber:
- Driver's licence
- Vehicle registration
- Proof of insurance
- Safety Standards Certificate (SSC)
Also, make sure to have any required Uber sticker(s) placed on your vehicle.
It's easy to get started
1. Sign up online
Tell us a little about yourself and your car by creating a driver profile.
2. Share some documents
We’ll need a copy of your driver's licence and information for a screening. You can also add a vehicle to your account online.
3. Activate your account
Bring your car to an inspection centre or for a vehicle inspection. Requirements vary by city, so sign up to see more information.
Local vehicle requirements
In addition to the minimum requirements above, each city has its own regulations for vehicles.
More ways to earn
Grab your bike, scooter, or car and boost your earnings by making deliveries with Uber. Enjoy a flexible schedule and quick earning potential all while cruising around town.
Canadian Tire - UNIT #1
The material provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.