How payments work
When you drive with Uber, your earnings are transferred automatically, so you don't have to worry about paperwork. Find out how to add a bank account and how to cash out.
Looking for delivery info?
In this video, you'll learn about:
- How to set up direct deposit
- How to cash out once a day with Flex Pay
How to cash out with Flex Pay
1. Open the menu in the Driver app.
2. Tap Earnings, then tap Cash out to transfer your earnings to your linked bank account.
3. Your transfer will be completed within 1-2 business days.
How to set up a bank transfer
1. Use the app or sign in online
To add your bank account in the Driver app, go to Payments in the app menu. Alternatively, visit drivers.uber.com, sign in, and go to the Banking tab in your dashboard.
2. Add your bank details
Fill in your bank details, full address, and date of birth exactly as they appear on a recent bank statement. If any of the details are incorrect, your transfer may be delayed.
3. Can't find your bank account information?
You can find your bank details on your bank statement. If you have additional questions, you can contact your bank.
Frequently asked questions
- How long does it take to access my money?
- Which part of my earnings can I cash out?
- Why am I not eligible for Flex Pay?
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.