The holidays can be a hectic time of year. Between gift shopping, home decorating, and merry making, we sometimes need a reason to just be there for friends and loved ones. That’s why this holiday season, Uber and Starbucks® want you to share a moment—and a beverage—with those who are most important to you.
During the Week of Cheers, December 3–9, take a trip or give a ride and receive an exclusive coupon from Starbucks to buy one drink, get one free to share, good for any handcrafted beverage at participating locations after 2pm. Customers can receive up to one coupon per day, and up to three total.
Plus when riders spread holiday cheer by leaving a tip this week, they can help their driver earn a Starbucks eGift Card as an extra thank you from Uber:*
- Earn 5-9 tips and receive a $5 Starbucks eGift Card
- Earn 10-19 tips and receive a $10 Starbucks eGift Card
- Earn 20+ tips and receive a $20 Starbucks eGift Card
Frequently asked questions
- What is the Week of Cheers coupon?
- I took a ride during the Week of Cheers and didn't get an offer email, what should I do?
- Can the drinks be any size?
- Do the 2 drinks have to be the same?
- Does the less expensive beverage have to be the free one?
- How do I redeem my Week of Cheers coupon?
- What handcrafted beverages qualify for the Week of Cheers?
- When can I participate in the Week of Cheers and receive an offer? When is the offer valid during the Week of Cheers?
- Why can I redeem the coupon only in the afternoon?
- Is the Week of Cheers in the US only, or are other countries participating?
- Can I use the offer when I order with Mobile Order & Pay?
- How do I know if my store is participating?
- My offer didn’t work at my Starbucks store, what should I do?
Coupon will be sent via email after completion of an eligible ride between December 3-9. Coupon valid December 3 – 12 at participating Starbucks stores in the US. Buy one handcrafted beverage from 2pm to close, get one of equal or lesser value. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Limit one per visit. Maximum of 3 per person. Coupon valid for one-time use only. No cash redemption value.
Uber drivers can earn a Starbucks eGift for tips received from drives from 12/3-12-9. Earn 5-9 tips and receive a $5 Starbucks eGift; earn 10-19 tips and receive a $10 Starbucks eGift; and earn 20+ tips and receive a $20 Starbucks eGift. Eligible drivers will receive offer to claim their Starbucks eGift via email on 12/11. eGift must be claimed by 12/24.
*You understand that all federal, state, and local taxes on the eGift Card that you accept are your sole responsibility as the gift recipient. You also understand that Uber may issue an IRS Form 1099 indicating the approximate retail value of the eGift Card to the IRS for tax reporting purposes.