During Uber’s annual global product event—Go/Get 2022—the company announced Vouchers for Events, a consumer-friendly product designed to help users create vouchers to help with transportation for weddings, outings, gatherings, and more. To coincide with Go/Get, Uber for Business today announced that we’re redesigning our Vouchers dashboard, making it easier than ever for businesses to elevate any experience, whether for customers, guests, or employees.
Launched in 2019, Vouchers is part of the Uber for Business platform and empowers organizations to pay fully or partially for rides with Uber and/or deliveries with Uber Eats. Vouchers campaigns are created and managed by businesses on the Uber for Business admin dashboard.
In the coming weeks, the redesigned dashboard will include the following new features:
- Simplified creation workflow: It’s now easier than ever to create programs that distribute vouchers at scale. Get access to improved templates to help you get started and an improved guided creation process to launch your next campaign.
- Scheduled communications: There’s no need to log back in or wait until the last minute to deploy your campaign. Now you can prepare campaigns in advance with a scheduled Vouchers campaign send date.
- Automated code generator: With the redesign, you can generate general codes, in addition to links, directly within the dashboard. Codes are a user-friendly way for recipients to redeem their voucher in the Uber app.
- Recipient removals: We understand that things can change. Whether your attendee list has shifted or an employee has left the company, you can now remove individual recipients from a campaign without canceling the fun for all.
- Surfaced campaign controls: Better control now comes standard. From location restrictions to specified time windows, we make it easier for you to customize the parameters of your Vouchers campaign.
Plus, the redesigned dashboard includes existing top features that Uber for Business customers already love, including tipping on meal deliveries, simplified distribution, and bulk reminders.
Whether you’re planning for in-person, virtual, or hybrid experiences, Vouchers helps elevate diverse business experiences around the globe. It’s the personal touch that scales. Vouchers have been used as ways for customers to enhance event experiences, improve customer satisfaction, and drive employee engagement.
- Enhance event experiences: Vouchers incentivize event attendees and ensure their event experience is thoughtful and seamless.
- Improve customer satisfaction: Marketing and sales leaders are using vouchers to help improve customer satisfaction, increase sales demand, and boost customer loyalty through marketing promotions, webinar attendance incentives, courtesy rides for VIP customers, and more.
- Drive employee engagement: We’re seeing office managers and other HR personnel look to vouchers to drive internal engagement, increase employee satisfaction, and boost company morale. Whether offering employees a monthly meal stipend, commuting allowance, or employee appreciation reward, vouchers can elevate the everyday. HR and talent professionals also use vouchers to enhance the recruiting experience, like offering prospective employees a ride to and from HQ for an in-person interview or providing a voucher for a lunch delivery during a virtual interview.
Uber for Business customer Samsung Canada has used Vouchers for Uber Eats to incentivize customers to make Galaxy phone purchases, while supporting the local restaurant industry. The technology behemoth saw great success, with a 20% increase in mobile device sales—30% more than originally forecast—and an overwhelming demand for tablets in the first 30 days of the campaign.
“Our partnership with Uber for Business was rewarding in many respects. Samsung Galaxy customers received a meaningful bonus with their device purchase, and together we were able to support our local business community,” says Jennifer Safruk, former Vice President, Mobile Sales & Product Management at Samsung Canada.
Since its launch 3 years ago, this Uber for Business offering has grown substantially—300% in 2020-2021 alone—expanding to international markets and seeing new business use cases and enhanced functionality.
To learn more about how to give the gift of Uber credit and elevate business experiences with Vouchers, click here.