In February 2016, Uber partnered with the Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) to create a “first mile, last mile” solution to provide reduced-cost rides to and from designated Direct Connect locations.
Today, we’re thrilled to announce that the Direct Connect program now includes 2 newly eligible locations: one at Grand Central Station and another at Seminole Blvd and Walsingham Rd. With Direct Connect now available at 26 PSTA locations daily, from 5am to midnight, it’s easier than ever before to affordably combine the convenience of Uber with public transportation.
We’re also updating pickup/dropoff points for the following locations:
- US 19 and Whitney Road is moving to Largo Transit Center
- Pasadena Ave and Majestic Way is moving to Pasadena Ave and Sun Island Drive
- 18th Ave S and 16th St S is moving to 18th Ave S and MLK Jr St S
You can now get up to $5 off to and from all 26 PSTA Direct Connect locations*
Follow these steps to apply the promotion to your account:
- Open the Uber app, go to menu, and tap Payment.
- Scroll down to Promotions and tap Add Promo Code.
- Enter code UBER2PSTA and tap Add. (You need to enter the code one time only for the discount to be applied to all future eligible trips.)
- Request a ride when you’re ready.
Direct Connect pickup and dropoff locations
Trips must start or end at one of these 26 eligible Direct Connect locations in order for the discount to be applied:
For information on bus schedules, maps, ticketing, and more, please visit psta.net/directconnect.