Soar through the desert sky with UberCHOPPER this festival season. Reserve your seat on UberCHOPPER between 12-4pm on April 7 & 8 in Los Angeles, and we’ll get in touch to sort out all of your travel details. There’s no traffic 1,000 feet in the air – you’ll be there in under an hour. If you’re headed to Neon Carnival, the helipad is walking distance from the entrance and flights will be operating all night.
How do you reserve your UberCHOPPER?
- Between 12–4pm on Thursday, April 7 & Friday, April 8, open your Uber app to reserve a seat on CHOPPER for $695.
- You will have the option to reserve your UberCHOPPER one-way or round trip to Indio both festival weekends.
- You’ll be charged $695 a seat and can reserve up to 6 seats.
- If you choose a one-way CHOPPER trip, you will have the option to take an UberSUV back to Los Angeles for $399 total.
- Once you request your CHOPPER we’ll follow up with more details about your flight.
- No refunds or cancellations after booking.
How will the flight work?
- On the day of your flight, you’ll make your way to Van Nuys Airport.
- You will touch down at Indio BLADE Desert Lounge in under an hour and enjoy cocktails before an UberSUV takes you to the festival, just minutes away.
Fly Blade, Inc. is not a direct air carrier. Blade acts as the agent of the airline, with helicopter flights arranged by Blade being operated by various FAA/DOT licensed operators. In addition, for flights to any destinations that are charters of the entire aircraft capacity, Blade acts as the agent of the customer.