Why Consecutive Trips?
A Consecutive Trips promotion may be offered based on anticipated rider demand. That’s why if you drive during busy hours, there could be more of these promotions available—and the more Consecutive Trips you complete, the more money you will make. Here’s a quick recap on how it works.*
That means you don’t turn off your phone, reject a ride, or cancel a trip.
Your first trip must start in the zone
After that, you can pick up trips anywhere.
Your last 2 trips
Can start outside of the zone and end after the promotion period.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I start a Consecutive Trips series?
- What disqualifies me from Consecutive Trips promotions?
- How do I know when a Consecutive Trips promotion is available?
- How do I track my progress?
- Where can I see how much I've earned from Consecutive Trips?
- What if my rider cancels? Does that affect my progress?
- Do I have to complete the trip series within a certain time period?
- How do I get to the Promotions section in the app?
- Will trips that count toward Consecutive Trips also count toward an existing Quest promotion?
- Can I complete multiple series of Consecutive Trips and get paid for each series?
*Check the Promotions section of your Driver app to see your available promotions.