Starting August 31st, RDU5 will begin offering Amazon associates free Uber Shuttle rides from the parking lot at 3020 S Miami Blvd to the RDU5 Warehouse (and back) 24 hours a day. For more information on this program, open the Uber Rides app and choose Shuttle.
The shuttle will run between Amazon RDU5 and the offsite parking lot at 3020 S Miami Blvd.
Additional program details:
- The shuttles operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can pull up the RDU5 QR code to ride the shuttle and track the next shuttle arrival in the Uber app.
- For help, chat with us in-app 24/7.
Find more details about the Shuttle in our Amazon RDU5 Program Rider Guide, including step-by-step instructions on how to sign-up now.
Uber Shuttle Support:
Contacting support is easy in-app by following the steps below.
Frequently asked questions:
- Do I need to book a shuttle trip through the app or can I just show up?
No reservation is needed. Pull-up your QR code in the Uber app. If a seat is available, the driver will have you scan your ticket and you will board the shuttle. If the shuttle is full, check the arrival time of the next bus in-app and wait to ride.
- How can I find detailed information on stop locations?
The Shuttle loops between the offsite parking lot at 3020 S Miami Blvd and RDU5. Additional information can be viewed in-app.
- How can I track upcoming shuttle departures?
Click the shuttle icon on the Uber app home screen to track the shuttle's location.
- Is the Employee Shuttle free of charge?
The Shuttle is free to ride between designated locations and your workplace.
- Do I receive any confirmation or ticket allowing me to board the shuttle?
Simply pull-up the QR code in-app, and scan as you board the shuttle.
- Can I bring an animal/pet on the shuttle?
Animals are strictly prohibited on the shuttles unless they are service animals.
- Can I eat or drink on the shuttle?
Eating or drinking is not allowed on the shuttle.
By linking to Amazon’s Company account, you agree that Uber may share information with Amazon, or other third parties at Amazon’s direction, relating to trips charged to your business profile, including in the event of safety-related incidents. To opt out of this benefit, reach out to your Program Administrator.
Additional Program Terms can be found here.
Posted by Uber for Business
Auto insurance maintained by Uber
Using Uber: your guide to the Access-A-Ride E-Hail Pilot Program
Real-Time Analytics for Mobile App Crashes using Apache Pinot
Uber Eats changes for couriers in NYC