Tell us about yourself and your car, motorbike, scooter or bicycle. We’ll need a copy of a few personal documents.
Visit your partner profile at partners.uber.com, where you can upload your required documents. You will also receive emails about next steps.
Once you've provided all the required documents and passed a background check, all you need to do is download the Uber Driver app. Requirements vary by city.
Delivery area and times to deliver
There are hundreds of restaurants spread across the Melbourne service area. The map shows where Uber Eats is currently available.
Uber Eats gets busy during lunch and dinner time. We typically see the busy lunch period as 11am to 2pm and the busy dinner time as 5pm to 9pm.
We are not currently accepting new signups for cars in Sydney.
Scooter or Motorbike
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You hold a full Australian licence
- Your scooter or motorcycle is a 1990 model or newer
- Your scooter or motorcycle is registered and CTP-insured in New South Wales
- You have vehicle insurance (third-party property or comprehensive)
- You can pass a background check
We are not currently accepting new signups for bicycles in Sydney.
Right to work
You'll also need to confirm that you have the right to work in Australia and that you have access to Medicare or relevant health insurance.