*必须在注册后 90 天内完成规定数量的行程。请在下方查看附加条款。
Popular ride locations
Find out where riders are requesting trips, so you can maximise your earnings.
Where can I drive?
The Uber app works 24/7 throughout the Sydney service area. This means that you can drive anywhere in the service area, and still be able to accept trip requests.
- Weekday mornings: Eastern Suburbs, CBD, North Sydney, the Airport Weekday evenings: CBD, Inner West, Lower North
- Weekends: Eastern Suburbs, CBD, the Rocks, Inner West
- Events: Olympic Park, Moore Park, CBD
- Growing fast: Parramatta & other areas in Sydney's West
As a driver-partner with NSW accreditation, you can drive anywhere in NSW where Uber operates. This includes Sydney, Newcastle, Byron Bay, and Wollongong...and growing!
Trips are happening around the clock and across the week, but there are certain times that are typically much busier than others. Driver-partners can increase their fares by driving during busier times, such as weekday peak hours and on weekends.
- Weekday mornings 5am - 9am
- Weekday evenings 5pm - 8pm
- Friday & Saturday til Late
- Sunday daytime
Get the latest news in Sydney
We want every trip with Uber to be easy as. That’s why we’re here to help you whenever you need it. Contact our online support team 24/7.
Refer other drivers, earn incentives
You can invite friends and family from across the country to join the Uber driver-partner community. Use your unique promo code when referring new driver-partners to receive incentives (after they complete a certain number of trips).