How to get picked up at Toronto Pearson Airport
Request when you’re ready to walk outside.
Choose a ride option that suits your group size and luggage storage needs. When prompted by the app, select your pickup location and follow signs in the airport to “Ride App Pickups.”
Select your pickup location.
For uberX and uberXL: If you are at Terminal 1, your driver will meet you downstairs on the ground level outside of Door Q. Look for the blue curb. If you are at Terminal 3, your driver will meet you on the Arrivals level outside of Door D on the outer curb. Follow the signs to cross the street and wait at the blue-painted curb at Zone 3.
For UberBLACK, UberSUV and UberSELECT: If you’re at Terminal 1, your driver will meet you on the Arrivals Level outside of Door A. For Terminal 3, meet your driver on the Arrivals Level outside of Door A, at Column 9.
Look for your driver.
If you can't find your driver, contact him or her through the app.
Where to meet your driver at Toronto Pearson Airport
Uber driver-partners at YYZ meet travellers for pickup at one of these locations.
For uberX and uberXL requests:
- Terminal 1: At Ground Level outside Door Q (Inner Curb)
- Terminal 3: At Arrivals Level, Door D, Outer Curb near Zone 3
For UberBLACK, UberSelect and UberSUV requests:
- Terminal 1: At Arrivals Level, outside Door A
- Terminal 3: At Arrivals Level, outside Door A, at Column 9
Get a fare estimate
Popular destinations in Toronto
Uber can get you from:*
- Toronto Pearson to downtown Toronto/Union Station, starting at $33
- Toronto Pearson to Liberty Village, starting at $30
- Toronto Pearson to North York, starting at $27
- Toronto Pearson to University of Toronto, starting at $36
Ride options at Toronto Pearson International Airport
Choose the ride that works for you
Rides to Toronto Pearson Airport
Getting an Uber ride to Toronto Pearson International airport is as easy as requesting a ride and setting your destination to Toronto Pearson.
Get there on time
Get picked up when you land
*Sample Rider fares are estimates only and do not reflect variations due to discounts, traffic delays or other factors. Flat rates and minimum fares may apply. Actual Rider fares may vary.