您的文件最多可能需要 48 小时才能审核和验证完毕。
在 SilverFlume 中创建账号的方法如下：
第 1 步：业务类别
第 2 步：计算我的清单
Applying for a Nevada business license.
1. Enter your legal name.
2. Enter a physical address within Nevada and a mailing address.
3. If you’d like to apply for an optional business name that's different from your business' legal name, go to the Fictitious Firm Names/DBAs ("doing business as") tab.
4. Review the Declaration & Signature tab, and complete the electronic signature to continue your application.
5. Make sure the filing information in the Review tab is accurate. You'll be charged to amend the filing to correct errors.
Purchasing your Nevada business license
- From your dashboard, click Checkout Now to purchase your business license.
- Review your cart and click Proceed to Checkout.
- Hover and click on Choose a Payment Option. Proceed by entering your payment details and clicking on Review Order to purchase your license.
- After successfully purchasing, your business license will be located in the Documents tab. Your document will be available for 60 days from the purchase date. You may want to keep your business license (or a copy) in your vehicle so that you'll always have it with you when you're on the road.
Clark County business license
Learn more about the local license requirements.
Acquiring the county business license
Clark County requires all independent contractors driving for a transportation network company or a delivery service to obtain a Clark County driver business license with the Clark County Business License Department.
Driving at LAS with a business license
Starting November 1, 2018, drivers who pick up or drop off riders at LAS (McCarran International Airport) without a valid Clark County business license will be subject to citation. To make sure you’re covered, you can register for a Clark County business license online.
Before applying for a Clark County driver business license, all drivers in Nevada must register with the Secretary of State.
- Where do I go to register for a business license?
- What is the cost of the Clark County business license?
Effective May 1, 2019, fees for new applicants will include a non-refundable application fee of $45, in addition to the regular $25 license fee. The $25 license fee is renewable annually.
- What should I enter as my business name if I have a sole proprietorship?
If this is a sole proprietorship, enter the first and last name of the owner.
- What should I enter as the NAICS code?
- What should I put as my business location if I don't have an office?
If you are not operating your business out of an office, you can use your home address if you are sole owner of the property.
- Is this a purchase of a business currently operating in Clark County?
- Have I complied with the provisions of NRS 244.33505 industrial insurance?
Yes, industrial insurance is not needed as Uber provides on-trip insurance.
- Where can I get more information?
- Are LLC businesses accepted?
We are only able to accept business licenses on behalf of individuals or on behalf of registered LLCs if the driver's name is present on the LLC’s certificate.