Vehicle requirements in Ukraine
Which car is right for you? Make sure it meets the vehicle requirements in Ukraine, and remember that you’ll make more money if you keep your costs low.
- Manufacture year 1998 or later
- 4-door sedan or minivan
- Good condition without cosmetic damages
- No commercial branding
- Valid - driver's license
- Certificate of vehicle registration
- Mandatory civil liability insurance contract for motor vehicle owners
Vehicle options in Ukraine
UberX drivers can drive cars manufactured in 1998 or later. Drive with uberX in Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Zaporizhia or Vinnytsia.
- 4-door sedan in good condition
- At least 4 passenger seats in addition to driver seat
- Windows and air conditioner in working condition
- It’s not allowed to use vans or trucks
- It’s not allowed to use taxi cars, government cars or other vehicles with special marks
- It’s not allowed to use damaged or converted vehicles
Set higher rates with luxury comfort class sedan in Kyiv, Lviv, Odessa, Kharkiv and Dnipro. See the list of preferred models. Other models may also meet the technical requirements.
Uber Comfort is a ride option for driver-partners in Ukraine who have completed over 150 completed trips for Kyiv, Dnipro, Vinnytsia and 100 completed trips for, Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa and Zaporizhia, maintained a rating of 4.85 or above, and drive an eligible vehicle.
Get more from Uber
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.