Uber is a great way to be your own boss and make money. Most people are eligible to drive with Uber. Here’s what you need to know if you’re driving in Kiev, Odessa, Lvov, Zaporozhye, Dnipro, Vinnitsa, Kherson, Mariupol and Kharkiv.
2. Upload your documents
Time for some paperwork. There are a few documents we need to see:
- Valid driver's license (If you upload a screenshot from Diia please make sure your driving licence is in the gov database. Otherwise please upload a photo of the plastic card)
- Certificate of vehicle registration
- Mandatory civil liability insurance contract for motor vehicle owners
- A driver profile photo
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus. It cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph
4. Activate your account
If you’ve completed all the above steps, congratulations! You’re ready to activate your account and start making money.
Get more from Uber
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.