How to drive with Uber in Tanzania
Uber is a great way to be your own boss and make money. Most people are eligible to drive with Uber. Here’s what you need to know if you’re driving in Dar es Salaam.
2. Upload your documents
Time for some paperwork. There are a documents we need to see:
- Valid motor vehicle road license (Seating capacity of at least 5 people)
- Vehicle insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Registration Card
- Driver’s license Class C, C1, C2, or C3
- Taxi or Tour Operator’s license
- Driver profile photo
- Virtual Information Session
4. Activate your account
If you’ve completed all the above steps, congratulations! You’re ready to activate your account and start making money.
Get more from Uber
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.