Glid fram med Sammy & Johnny Bennett genom Göteborg i en Tesla Model X. Hyllade som “Årets Nykomling” på Grammis 2017 och nominerade till “Årets Hiphop/Rnb” på P3 Guld bjuder de på ett laddat möte!
Fånga en fri resa där de jammar live om elbilar, hållbarhet och sin stad – i samarbete med Göteborg Energi som satsar extra stort med över 200 elbilsladdare.
Fredag 2 februari, 15.00–19.00
Gör så här:
- Öppna appen från kl 15.00
- Beställ “LaddaGBG”-alternativet
- Har du tur, hämtar Sammy & Johnny upp dig
Endast inom Göteborg stad, 15 minuter och max 3 resenärer. Bilen är utrustad med kameror och efterfrågan förväntas bli hög, först till kvarn.
- Terms & Conditions
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THEM WHEN PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION. AMONG OTHER THINGS, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDE LIMITATIONS OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
LADDAGBG PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promotion as detailed in these terms and conditions (the “Promotion”) is open to all Uber users aged 18 years or over, excluding the employees and immediate families of the Promoter and Uber B.V. (“Uber”) and each of their affiliated companies, agents or other persons professionally connected with the Promotion.
- By taking part in this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion offers Uber account holders in Gothenburg the opportunity to request, subject to availability, a ride in a Tesla Model X (the “Vehicle”) through the Uber smartphone application during the Promotion Period defined below.
- The Promotion is subject to these terms and conditions and any limitations imposed by the Promoter, including but not limited to availability of Vehicles, and the availability of participating third party partner-drivers operating using the Uber app.
- To take part in the Promotion, you must have a smartphone with GPS capability, have downloaded the Uber app at https://get.uber.com/sign-up/, registered and have active Internet connection. No purchase necessary. The terms and conditions at https://www.uber.com/legal/terms/se/ continue to apply to the extent applicable to this Promotion. Any personal data relating to participants will be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Uber app.
- The promotion will take place at the following date and time (the “Promotion Period”): Gothenburg on February 2, 2018, between 15.00 and 19.00 (local time)
- To take part in the promotion each participant must also:
a. be located in Gothenburg during the Promotion Period;
b. use the Uber app, sliding to the “LaddaGBG” vehicle view; and
c. follow the prompts to request a Vehicle via the Uber app during the Promotion Period (a “Ride”).
- Each Ride will comprise a ride in the Vehicle; Each Ride will have a maximum duration fifteen (15) minutes. A Ride is free and no payment is needed.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to operate one (1) Vehicle in Gothenburg during the Promotion period.
- Participation in the Promotion and ability to take a Ride is subject to any limitations imposed by the Promoter and/or Uber including, but not limited to, the availability of the Vehicle to provide a Ride.
- If the participant is not at the requested pick-up location within 5 (five) minutes of the driver’s arrival, the driver may cancel the Ride.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter or Uber for failure to participate in the Promotion due to a technical, telecommunication or website error of any kind.
- The Promoter and Uber reserve the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the participation process or otherwise attempts to interfere with, undermine or harm the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to mechanical failure of the Vehicle, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion) the Promoter and Uber reserve the right to cancel or alter the Promotion in its sole discretion. Participants acknowledge that the Promoter and Uber are not liable or responsible if any part of the Promotion is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If this means that the participant cannot take a ride in the Vehicle, the Promoter and Uber shall be under no obligation to provide anything in substitute.
- Each Ride is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. Any decisions of the Promoter and/or Uber in relation to the promotion or any Ride is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and Uber accept no responsibility in relation to the conduct of the driver of the Vehicle or the participants at any time before, during or after a Ride. Participants whose Ride comprises a test drive must comply with the instructions of the driver to be able to take the Ride.
- Participants whose ride requests are accepted may be required to take part in related publicity.
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes and shall not have any liability to any participant in connection with or arising out of this Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited rides, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by their negligence.
- Uber have been engaged by the Promoter to provide and operate the technology platform required to enable participants to take part in the Promotion only. Insofar as is permitted by law, Uber, its group companies, employees, officers, agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential) for any loss, damage, personal injury or death arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Promotion, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Uber or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such loss, damage, personal injury or death. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Any liability of the Promoter arising in connection with the Promotion shall be several and Uber accepts no joint and several liability in connection with the Promotion. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of that term or any other provision of these terms and conditions
- Participants may be required to participate in publicity related to the Promotion. By taking part in the Promotion you accept that your name and/or photograph and/or video may be used by the Promoter or Uber to promote itself in any media and in any format.
- In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect
- In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in the Promotion–related materials and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail, govern and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is Stendahls Reklambyrå AB, Vasagatan 7, 411 24 Göteborg.