In this video, you’ll learn about:
- When you’ll first see your average driver rating
- How often your average changes
- What riders think about when choosing a rating
- What happens when a rider gives a lower rating
- Where to see ratings and feedback
The basics of ratings
Ratings are anonymous. You won’t see individual ratings tied to a particular trip or person.
How to get, and check ratings
1. After a trip, the app gives your rider the opportunity to provide a rating.
2. If your rider chooses lower than 5 stars, the app may ask for a bit more feedback about why that rating was chosen.
3. Riders also have the option to choose from a set of compliments that apply to you or your trip together.
4. The app adds the ratings you get into an average that’s displayed to your riders before and during a trip. Your average rating is an average of the last 500 ratings you’ve received.
5. You can see your ratings, feedback, and compliments in your Driver app. Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner, then your profile photo, and then tap the average rating under your name for details.
Frequently asked questions
- Where do I find my average rating, feedback, and compliments?
Your rating details can all be found in your driver profile, which you can locate by tapping the menu icon in the top left corner of the Driver app, then tapping your picture.
- What if a rider gives a low rating for something that’s out of my control?
If a rider gave you a low rating because of the price, traffic, or other issues that you couldn’t help, that rating is removed from your average.
- Do canceled or unaccepted ride requests affect my rating?
No, you won’t receive star ratings for any canceled or unaccepted trips.
- Why does my average rating go up or down so much when I start driving?
It’s normal for your average rating to vary over the course of your first 50 to 100 trips. This is because there are fewer available trips making up your average. As you complete more and more rated trips, your overall rating will be more stable.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.