Curious what makes for a 5-star trip? Here are tips from riders and drivers to help you get higher ratings.
Looking for delivery info?
In this video, you’ll learn about:
- What separates 5-star trips from other trips
- Preferred rider routes
- Conversation with riders
- Safe driving habits
- Where to find your ratings
Tips for a 5-star trip
Riders often rate their experience based on the following:
1. A clean car that’s well maintained and scent-free.
2. A preferred route to their destination. It might be different from what the navigation shows.
3. Polite, easygoing, and respectful conversation.
4. Excellent service such as helping riders with doors and their luggage.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I know if I should chat with my rider or not?
It’s up to you. Some riders love to chat, while others enjoy a quiet ride. Many 5-star drivers say riders usually respond well when the driver greets them at the start of the trip and leaves it to the rider to strike up conversation.
In areas where riders have the option to set Rider Preferences, the app takes the guesswork out of whether to chat or not by indicating if your rider prefers a quiet ride.
- Is it all right to play music in the car?
Yes, many drivers play music to make riders feel welcome. Some drivers recommend asking the rider if there's a radio station they prefer or if they'd like to play music from their phone.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.