Uber is a great way to be your own boss and make money. Most people are eligible to drive with Uber, but you must meet the local requirements of the city you live in. Here’s what you need to know if you’re driving in Oslo.
1. Sign up online
In Oslo, Uber is currently operating the products Black, Lux and UberXXL. To start driving with Uber you first need to create an account.
2. Upload your documents
Driving for Uber requires some paperwork. Here are some of the documents we need to see:
- A valid driver's license for Norway
- A valid public service vehicle operator's licence (Kjøreseddel)
- A driver profile photo
If you have your own limousine business and vehicles and want to start driving with Uber, we also need to see:
- Vehicle limo license ("Selskapsvognsløyve")
- Vehicle registration ("Vognkort")
- Vehicle insurance documentation ("Bilforsikring")
- Certificate of Incorporation ("Firmattest")
- Bank statement ("Kontoutskrift")
- Photo IDs for board members and company owners
3. Find a vehicle
If you are a driver, you need to find a fleet partner that already is registered with Uber. Contact the fleet partner directly and discuss employment terms.
4. Activate your account
If you’ve completed all the above steps, congratulations! Your fleet partner will help to activate your account. When this is completed you are ready to drive and making money.
What else do you need?
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.