🚩 While we're not currently operating in Winnipeg, we're eager to contribute to the city's mobility—and we need your help to get ready! 🚩
- Guide du chauffeur
- Exigences relatives aux véhicules
Exigences relatives aux véhicules
Does your vehicle qualify to drive with Uber? Most four-door cars do, read on to learn more about vehicle requirements.
To drive with Uber in Winnipeg, your vehicle must meet these minimum requirements:
- 4-door vehicle with independently opening doors
- Vehicle model year must be 10 years or newer
- Good condition with no cosmetic damage
- No commercial and/or Uber branding
- No salvaged or rebuilt vehicles
- Pass a vehicle inspection by a licensed mechanic
Uber accepts both official and temporary registration documents. The vehicle needs to be registered in your name to qualify.
Driving in Winnipeg
Most newer cars qualify to drive with uberX. It's one of the most popular options for riders.
Please note that subcompact vehicles may not be eligible for all incentives.*
- 4-door vehicle in good condition
- Seat at least 4 passengers in addition to the driver
- No taxi cabs, government cars, or commercially marked vehicles
View our list of popular models for uberX but others may qualify as well.
*Drivers signing up with a subcompact vehicle may not be eligible for all incentives or promotions. This does not affect drivers’ eligibility for referral rewards or guaranteed signup earnings. Ineligible models include the BMW i3, Chevrolet Aveo, Chevrolet Aveo5, Chevrolet Sonic, Chevrolet Spark, Chevrolet Metro, Fiat 500, Ford Fiesta, Honda Fit, Honda Insight, Hyundai Accent, Kia Rio, Mazda2, Mini Cooper, Mitsubishi Mirage, Mitsubishi Mirage G4, Nissan Versa, Nissan Versa Note, Pontiac G3, Toyota Prius C, Toyota Yaris, and Toyota Yaris iA.