Your job. Your choice
You decide the best option for you, if you want to join us as an independent worker or join one of our Fleet Partners.
Create your account
Activate your account
- As soon as your documents are approved, we will contact you to inform you of the next steps.
How to get started. Step by step
2. Pick up. Drop off
Pick up and drop off information is provided on the app.
3. Earn money
Take the control of your earnings and track them easily through the app. Get paid weekly.
Where do you want to deliver?
Uber Eats is available across the whole country, you can deliver wherever you decide to!
See the complete list of cities here.
- What are the differences between being an independent courier and working for a fleet partner?
Independent workers have total freedom in managing their activity.
On the other hand, fleet couriers have an employment agreement with one of our fleet partners. Fleet partners are the ones onboarding the couriers and requesting Uber the creation of their accounts. As in every employment relationship, the courier will be under the organization of the fleet and should follow the fleet instructions - when and where to connect and other main performance metrics decided by the fleet.
- I used to work with Uber Eats before the Rider Law, what should I do to deliver with you again?
- What are the requirements to be an independent delivery driver with Uber?
When you become an independent delivery driver, you’ll be prompted about which documents are required based on your mode of transportation. Once we have reviewed them, we will contact you to let you know when you will be able to connect and deliver with us.
- How is the process to work as a courier with a fleet partner?
- What are the new features that you launched for independent couriers?
- Can I deliver using the Uber Eats app and also be a food delivery driver for a restaurant or another delivery app?
Yes, you will be free to decide how to work and with who. You can keep doing food delivery jobs, courier jobs, or delivery with other apps and also get paid to deliver using Uber Eats in your free time with your own vehicle. Whether you deliver using a car, scooter, bike, or your feet; whether you’re a catering driver, taxi driver, or truck driver, or you drive using another rideshare app, like Cabify or Bolt; whether you also deliver with Amazon, BiteSquad, Caviar, DoorDash, Google, Grubhub, Waitr, or any other food delivery service worldwide—we welcome you to the Uber platform.
- Is the Uber platform safe?
Your safety is a top priority. Uber has a global Safety team dedicated to doing our part to help prevent incidents. Plus, we’ve put in place new guidelines since the pandemic began. For instance, if your Uber Eats customer requests it, you can leave their delivery at their door to help reduce contact. Visit the links below to learn more about the safety features in the app and safeguards such as GPS tracking and an emergency assistance button.
- How often would I have to deliver with Uber?
As an independent courier, you will have full flexibility over your schedule, where and how you use the app.
If you are a Fleet Partner employee, your schedule and working hours shall be defined by the work contract you have with the fleet. Uber doesn’t interfere with this.
- I’m a happy Uber Eats customer. Can I become a food delivery driver?
If you have already registered, you can fill out the form with the details of your existing account or tap “Already have an account? Sign in”. Then upload the required documents, send a photo of yourself and, if you don't already have it, download the Uber Driver app. We will contact you to let you know when you will be able to connect and deliver with us again.