Deliver with Uber Eats
No boss. Flexible schedule. Quick pay.
Now you can make money by delivering food orders that people crave using the Uber Eats app—all while exploring your city.
Make money on the go
Your vehicle, your time
Take to the streets and deliver whenever you want - for an hour, a weekend, or throughout the week.
Every day is payday
Need cash now? Deliver with Uber Eats and set up Instant Pay to get same-day payouts up to five times a day.
Enjoy your city
Between picking up and dropping off deliveries, it’s just you and the road - discover new sides to your city.
You can deliver with Uber Eats in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Seville or other cities in Spain.
How it works
1. Log in
Get on the road and log in to the Uber Partner app to begin accepting delivery requests.
2. Pick up. Drop off
Navigation and information is provided in the app to help deliveries run smoothly.
3. Earn money
Track your earnings and get paid weekly.
Requirements to become an Uber Eats courier partner in Spain
- Requirements to deliver in bicycle or motorbike
- Spanish ID, EU Passport or Residence Card (NIE)
- Self employeed registration or last bank payment of self-employeed quota
- Discharged under section 849.5 of the IAE (Model 036 or 037)
- Criminal Record Certificate (variable requirement per city)
- Additional requirements to deliver with motorbike
- Drivers license valid in Spain
- Motorbike Insurance
- Circulation Permit
How to get started
New to Uber?
- Sign up to deliver
- Sign up for an informative session
- Upload the required documents
- Once you are notified that you are active, you can begin to accept delivery requests
Already an Uber partner?
- Open the Uber Driver app
- Accept the delivery terms to begin accepting delivery requests
- Turn delivery on and off as you wish
Register for VAT (if applicable)
It usually takes 4 weeks to complete the VAT registration process. The page linked below walks you through the basics. To get specific advice about your personal circumstances, you should consult a tax advisor.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.