How to drive with Uber in Norway
Uber is a great way to be your own boss and make money. Most people are eligible to drive with Uber, but you must meet the local requirements of the city you live in. Here’s what you need to know if you’re driving in Oslo.
Hit the road
1. Read up on Uber in Norway
Since 30.10.2017 it is not possible to register to start driving for UberPOP. However, UberBLACK, UberLUX and UberXXL is still operating. Follow the link below to show your interest for UberPOP, or register as a Black/XXL partner.
2. Necassary documents
Driving for Uber requires some paperwork. Here are some of the documents we need to see:
- A valid driving license for Norway
- A valid public service vehicle operator's licence, (kjøreseddel)
- Provide a driver profile photo
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus. It cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph
Let’s make every Uber trip hassle-free. Our support pages can help you set up your account, get started with the app, adjust fares, and much more.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.