Happy Valentine’s Day! or should we say ‘Single’s awareness day’? We’re sorry Cupid’s arrow didn’t hit just in time for Valentine’s but not to worry. We’re committed to being there whenever you need us and that includes Valentine’s Day!
We’ve partnered with Saharan Distillers, Kwesé iflix, Kalabari Gecko , and Holo crunch to bring you a FREE, “Single’s Valentine’s survival kit” on demand this Valentine’s Day. Imagine a single box containing everything you need to get through the day… with love from Uber!
What’s in the box?
- 2 months worth of Kwesé iflix voucher to binge watch the shows you love
- A yummy pack of popcorn from Holo crunch to pair with your solo movie night.
- Chocolates from Kalabari Gecko to satisfy that sweet craving.
- A bottle of Dominio Del Rey Wine so that you can toast to the most important person in your life – YOU!
How to get your Single’s Valentine’s survival kit like a pro
- Open the app between 10am – 2pm on Thursday, 14th of February 2019
- Slide to the “Valentine’s” view
- Set your location as per usual
- Request your FREE single’s survival kit
- Demand will be high – check back and keep requesting often if your initial request is unsuccessful
- Be sure to head outside when your driver is almost at your location, this will make it easier to connect with your driver and get a speedy drop-off
Don’t keep all the fun to yourself – don’t forget to post a selfie with the UberValentine crew using the hashtag #UberSinglessurvivalkit, tag @UberNigeria and share the love!
Terms and conditions
- Promotion is only valid in areas in Lagos where UberX is available.
- Each successful request guarantees one “Single’s Valentines survival kit”
- The survival kit contains all items listed above
- Only 1 Valentine’s kit per order
- A successful requester will allow Uber to use photo and video footage collected during the promotion for marketing purposes
- The “Single’s Valentines survival kit” is fastest fingers first for only 150 riders so be sure to request on time