Looking for an exciting opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing brands in the world? Do you know the ins and outs of your city like the back of your hand? We’re looking for cool, smart, all-star brand ambassadors to help us find the next #UberHEROES of Lagos. Jump on board and help us find drivers to partner with Uber!
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A BRAND AMBASSADOR?
There’s no single characteristic that makes up a Brand Ambassador for this program! We’re looking for fun, outgoing and connected people who can spread #UberLOVE across Lagos.
Fun. You’re a charismatic person that can talk to just about anyone. You’re fearless, flexible and want to share something awesome with the world.
Organized. You follow through on tasks and know how to keep a calendar. It’s been a while since you were truly overwhelmed.
Connected. You have a robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media, along with a strong knowledge of Lagos events and happenings.
Motivated. You have strong integrity and are enthusiastic about Uber.”.
HOW IT WORKS?
You’ll sign up at hero.uber.com and sign up new driver partners from your Hero app dashboard. The app will track your sign ups and also helps us track your sign ups.
You will receive N10,000 weekly as long as you sign up a minimum of 5 drivers every week. You also receive an extra N3,200 for every driver you sign-up once they have taken their 1st trip which allows you earn more.
All earnings are paid weekly on Mondays to your preferred account.
You need a working smartphone (Android or IOS) and a valid means of ID card (Drivers license, International passport, National ID or NIN slip).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Like everything in life, this campaign has some rules. Since we know how much you hate the fine print we are keeping it pretty simple. (As this list is not exhaustive, please remember to read all the terms and conditions that apply to being an Uber Hero.)
- There is no maximum limit to the number of people you can sign up per month.
- Uber reserves the right to remove you from the Brand Ambassador program at any stage, with or without warning.
- Any Ambassador caught fraudulent claiming signups (eg. duplicate accounts) will be expelled immediately and banned from the Uber platform.
- Program valid for 3 months, with the opportunity to extend.
- All ambassadors are liable for any mistakes or changes made to banking details provided, please ensure these are accurate and up to date at all stages.
Interested? Please fill the interest form here: http://t.uber.com/nigeriabrandambassadors