The world is full of incredible destinations. You’ve probably been dreaming of yours all summer, but city life can often get in the way of where you want to be. To put your ideal destination in reach with courtesy our partner, Travelstart, we’re bringing you the “Snap & Share” competition in 50 Uber cars around Lagos
Starting August 31st until September 7th, ride with Uber and tell us the “Where To?” that you’ve been dreaming of for a chance to get there – ON US! At the end of the week, we’ll be giving 1 lucky rider two Economy return flight tickets for them and a friend.
How it works:
- Throughout the campaign week, select Uber cars will contain fill-in-the-blank “Where To?” signs
- Use the wipeable marker to fill in your dream destination in the “Where to?” section of the board
- Snap a selfie with it and post on twitter or instagram using the hashtags #UberEscape #PoweredbyTravelstart
- Make sure you tag @travelstartng, @ubernigeria and the person you will fly with
- At the end of the week, 1 lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive TWO return flight tickets to their destination
Your special place could be just a selfie away, so fire up your Uber app and get riding all week to take part in the challenge.
With Uber, every destination is within reach. What’s yours?
Terms and Conditions
- Travelstart is responsible for the cost of the return flight tickets up to a value of ₦700,000. All other expenses (hotel, visa, transportation) are not included in the prize.
- Travelstart reserves the right to select the airline to the winner’s selected destination.
- This competition is promoted by Travelstart & Uber and is open to Nigerian residents, aged 18 and above that live in Lagos.
- Employees or agencies of Travelstart Web Logistics Ltd (“Travelstart”, “We”), Uber or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter.
- The winner will be contacted via social media handle, mobile and/or email used to enter the Competition.
- The winner must respond to the email within 24 hours to claim the prize.
- Winner agrees to supply a photograph for publicity purposes.
- Travelstart will attempt to contact the winners at least 3 (three) times, but if Travelstart is unable to contact the winners within 2 (two) days, such winner will forfeit his/her prize and Travelstart reserve the right to re-draw the prize.
- The winner agrees to share photos/stories of their travel experience with Travelstart & Uber
- Failure to comply will disqualify the entrant from winning, and a new winner will be picked. Entries close on 7 September 2018. The winner will be announced by 14 September 2018.
- The winner may be announced in Travelstart & Uber’s newsletter, social media, print media etc.
- By participating in this competition, you agree to all the Competition Rules set out above, without exception. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, Travelstart & Uber reserves the right to cancel this Competition, or to change the rules at our discretion, or to change the number or nature of any of the prizes at any time without notice to you.
The Competition Prize Includes:
- Two free Economy class return tickets to the destination of the winner
- Booking dates are from 15 September – 20 November 2018 and 01 February – 15 June 2019
- Booking must be made 3 months from the date of announcement
- Once selected the destination and airline cannot be changed
- Tickets are issued by Travelstart Office in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tickets cannot be reimbursed, exchanged for monetary gains, transferred, renewed or extended
- Blackout dates, change fee, no-show fee, cancellation charges apply
- Tickets are subject to the selected airline’s terms and conditions