How to drive with Uber in Lebanon
Uber is a great way to be your own boss and make money. Most people are eligible to drive with Uber. Here’s what you need to know if you’re driving in Beirut.
Hit the road
1. Sign up online
Got an email address and a smartphone? Great, now tell us a bit more about yourself and we'll get you started.
2. Upload your documents
Time for some paperwork. There are some of the documents we need to see:
- Commercial Driving License
- Judicial Record
- Lebanese ID (if you own the car) or Vehicle Permit (if you rent the car)
- Provide a driver profile photo
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus. It cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph
3. Get a vehicle
Make sure that your vehicle is in excellent working and physical condition, so that it meets our standards in Beirut.
4. Activate your account
If you've completed all the above steps, congratulations! Visit the green light, attend the training, inspect your vehicle, and activate your account to start making money!
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.