What better way to end the season of sharing than to lend a hand of care to the less fortunate?
In partnership with Unilever, we would like to share in the season by helping the less fortunate through donating clothes and non-perishable foodstuff to orphanages or homes for the less fortunate through the Uber app in Mombasa.
Join us in this course and donate clothing items whether new or pre-loved and any non-perishable dry foodstuff.
This is how to participate:
- Open your Uber app between 12pm – 2pm on Saturday 25th May 2019.
- Slide to the ‘UberCARE’ view
- Set your pick up location accurately
- Tap on the UberCARE icon to request your uberCARE vehicle for FREE
- If your request is successful, the UberCARE ride will arrive at your pick up location and collect your donation
- Be sure to head outside when your driver is almost at your location, this will make it easier to connect with your driver
- Demand will be high – check back and keep requesting often if your initial request is unsuccessful