It’s almost the long weekend and you deserve to kick back and have some fun! Whether you’re heading to the dance floor or dinner with loved ones, let’s make sure that your night out is filled with responsible choices.
Take the responsible drinking pledge, and show your commitment to making safer decisions when getting home this long weekend!
Our responsible drinking pledge:
“I pledge to make smart and responsible decisions this long weekend, and to arrange for a trusted ride option if my plans involve alcohol.”
How it works:
- Tap the button below.
- Fill out the form to submit your pledge.
- The first 50 people to sign the pledge will win 10 free rides in their city. Participating cities: Lagos, Accra, Nairobi, Mombasa, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Kampala and Dar es Salaam.
Terms and Conditions:
- All data and information collected will be used solely for the purpose of this campaign.
- Ensure email address or phone number shared is that which is linked to your registered Uber account.
- You must be registered on Uber to participate in this campaign.
- You may only submit one entry per person.
- Each free ride is valued at Kes 430.
- The pledge campaign will be running from Wednesday, 17 April 2019 – Sunday, 5 May 2019.
- Winners of the pledge will be announced between Tuesday, 7 May and Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Winners of the Pledge Campaign will be notified directly via email and/or sms.
Remember to share the pledge with friends and family!