Terms and conditions –
1) This contest is being organized by Uber India Systems Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Organizer/Uber”) and shall also include their affiliates, subsidiaries and successors for all the purposes in relation to the contest.
2) Uber reserve its right to replace the winner if the winner is disqualified or fails to fulfil the requirements of the contest and/or fail to acknowledge the prize within one week of declaration thereof.
3) The participant may enter the contest through Tik-Tok either jointly or severally; however, the same shall in no manner facilitate the chances of increasing the probability of winning the contest.
4) The participant shall in no manner un-tag/un-follow Uber India social media handles and/or remove, delete the hashtags used during the Contest Duration. In such an event, the participant shall be not eligible for the contest and the winner shall not qualify for the prize and participants authorizes Uber to do so.
6) The contest winner/s selected from Tik-Tok will be eligible for free tickets to a match in England.
7) Additional winners selected from Tik-Tok, will get Official ICC cricket merchandise.
8)Winners will be adjudged on:
a) Maximum no. of shares and likes amongst all Tik-Tok entries received during the Contest Duration;
b) Qualitative factors including but not limited to quality of video, creativity and the message content. The ruling of the jury panel of the Organizer and the procedure adopted by them shall be final and binding upon all the participants and no appeal or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard criteria. Participants who fail to follow the rules of the contest, have any criminal record, fails to comply with any applicable laws, makes any offensive posts;
c) It is strictly prohibited to upload content (picture/text/any other content) of any kind that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, obscenity, pornography, is sexually explicit or against any religious sentiments or against any caste, creed or race or any material, which is offensive to women or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions or the Advertising Code of the Advertising Standards Council of India. It is also clarified that any entry which, in the reasonable opinion of the Organizer, is obscene, offending or hurtful shall be rejected immediately.
Entries will be rejected/deleted and will not be deemed valid entries for the purposes of this Contest if they:
a. contain or display any commercial/corporate advertising other than that of Uber (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, trademarks, slogans, political, personal and religious statements);
b. reference persons or organizations without their written permission;
c. disparage any persons or organizations;
d. are unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any applicable laws and/or regulations;
e. represent a danger to health and safety or causes fear or distress; or are otherwise offensive or in bad taste;
f. is in any way be obscene, vulgar, disrespectful or defamatory in any manner.