Pay with Amazon Pay balance and get 5% back on every ride – 4% credits in Uber Cash balance + 1% Amazon Pay cashback!
Congratulations, Amazon Prime members! Uber and Amazon have teamed up to bring you an exciting offer that gives you a little extra with every Uber ride you take.
Amazon Prime members, pay with Amazon Pay balance to get 5% back on every ride:
- 4% credits* in Uber Cash the next day** following the ride taken
- 1% Amazon Pay cashback added to your Amazon Pay balance on ride completion
Credits in Uber Cash balance will be rewarded on a weekly basis, you can use these credits to pay for your future Uber trips.
So make sure you don’t miss out on this amazing offer. Amazon Prime members, pay for your Uber ride with Amazon Pay balance. Book a ride now.
Follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you have an active Amazon Prime membership
- Link Amazon Pay balance to your Uber wallet
- Pay for your ride with your Amazon Pay balance
- 4% credits* will be automatically added to the Uber Cash balance the next day** following the trip
- 1% Amazon Pay cashback will be automatically added to the Amazon Pay balance at the end of the ride
Not an Amazon Prime member? No worries, you can sign up here
- Terms and conditions
- 4% credits in Uber Cash balance are only available to Amazon Prime members when they pay for their trips via Amazon Pay balance
- These credits will get added to the rider’s Uber Cash balance every Tuesday for the trips taken in the last week (Monday to Sunday)
- Credits are non-refundable for cash, non-redeemable, non-transferable and only valid for 3 months from the day the credits are added into your Uber Cash balance. Credits can only be applied to transactions made on the Uber app.
- 1% Amazon Pay cashback is applicable for both Amazon Prime members and non-Amazon Prime members on trips settled via Amazon Pay balance
- Amazon Pay cashback is automatically added at the end of the trip settled by Amazon Pay payment method
- Offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers
- Offer is non transferrable and subject to change at Uber’s discretion without prior notice to end user
- Valid only for payment via Amazon Pay balance, includes any refunds made to Amazon Pay payment method
- Maximum amount of credits awarded in a week to a rider is limited to ₹300
- *Credits issued in Uber Cash are limited to INR 100 per day
- **Delays may apply
Posted by Uber
Book your ultimate ride and win a chance to meet and greet with Anil Kumble in Chennai!
15 March / India
Cinnamon: Using Century Old Tech to Build a Mean Load Shedder
PID Controller for Cinnamon
Cinnamon Auto-Tuner: Adaptive Concurrency in the Wild
CheckEnv: Fast Detection of RPC Calls Between Environments Powered by Graphs