Ever wanted to hold onto your Uber for as many stops as you fancy? Whether you want to go on a shopping spree, for back-to-back meetings, weddings or sightseeing, you can now keep Uber at your disposal.
Introducing UberHIRE – a brand new service that allows you to request an Uber and keep it for multiple stops.
Have your Uber waiting for you, wherever you go.
Coming soon to your city!
*Available on cash only
How it works?
- Open your Uber app
- Slide over to the UberHIRE view, set your pickup location and request your ride
- If you are using the updated Uber app, push the UberHIRE card which appears at the bottom of the screen, set your pickup location and request your ride
- Your Uber will be at your service. You will see your driver’s details straight away, along with the details of your car
- At the end of your trip, the total fare will be calculated. You can pay in cash and receive an e-receipt
- The minimum fare for UberHIRE is ₹649
- Do I need to enter a destination?
- Are the city limits different for UberHIRE?
- Is it a 24/7 available product?
- What would be the minimum amount I should keep for using UberHIRE?
- What are the cancellation charges?
- What does my price include?
- Includes all taxes
- Includes fuel charges
- How do I pay for tolls?
- Can I schedule UberHIRE?
- What type of cars can I expect?
No, you do not need to enter a destination. However, if you do, you can decide to update the destination later.
The city limits remain the same as uberGO, X and XL across Delhi / NCR.
Yes, you can request an UberHIRE whenever you want.
You can cancel your car without any cost within 5 minutes of booking (just like you can, in other views like uberGo, Pool, X or XL). Post that ₹100 would be charged.
Toll charges are paid to your driver partner directly.
Only the best sedans with top-rated driver partners