When you’re rushing to go somewhere, every minute counts. And cash payments? They usually extend your arrival. Either you’re stuck looking for change, or you have to stop by at an ATM on the way.
That’s why it’s best to pay online! Link your card, Paytm or UPI with your Uber account and imagine all the time it’ll save you in the future. Then every time a trip ends, you can open the door, walk out, and the payment will get done online!
Use code UBAXIS1 and get 25% off up to Rs.100 on 5 Uber rides, when you pay via Axis Bank Credit Card.
Get 4% unlimited cashback on Uber rides when you pay via Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
Apply for a Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card here.
Follow these simple steps to set up your payment profile online:
- Fire up the Uber app
- Select ≡ to open the main menu
- Tap ‘Payment’
- Select ‘Add payment method’
- Select your preferred payment method. (You can choose from a list of UPI, Credit or debit card, Google Pay, JioMoney or Paytm)
- Payment method added? You’re good to go!
Don’t worry, it’s completely safe! If you’ve added your card details, you will be asked to complete the payment just the way you do whenever you pay online. Just make sure you do it before your next trip.
Follow these simple steps to apply promo code
To unlock our special promos, all you have to do is apply the code to your Uber account with these simple steps:
- Go to the main menu of the app
- Click on ‘Payment’
- On the ‘Promotions’ section, click on ‘Add Promo/Gift Code’
- Type the code and click ‘ADD‘ (it is not case-sensitive)
- Your promo would automatically apply when you take a relevant trip
- To check, click on ‘Promotions’
Save time, pay online!
- *Terms and Conditions
Posted by Uber Editor
Book your ultimate ride and win a chance to meet and greet with Anil Kumble in Chennai!
15 March / India
Dynamic Executor Core Resizing in Spark
Evolution of Data Lifecycle Management at Uber
The Perils of Migrating a Large-Scale Service at Uber
Bypassing Large Diffs in SubmitQueue