Everyone knows that you can get a ride with Uber at the push of a button. But did you know that you can get cashback too? Yes, 20%.
Charge your Uber rides anywhere in the world to your Standard Chartered Credit Card and enjoy 20% cashback on rides till 31st September 2018.
Simply spend a minimum of ₹15,000 every month on your Standard Chartered Credit Card to be eligible for the 20% cashback offer. It’s that simple.
- Terms & conditions
1. Offer details – All Standard Chartered Credit Cardholders who will spend a minimum of ₹15,000 on their credit card (all spends included) in a calendar month only will be eligible to get a 20% cash back by using SCB credit card for making payment for their rides; max cash back per month per client will be ₹600
2. Duration of offer – The offer is valid from 01 October 2017 to 30 September 2018 for rides taken in India
3. Cashback will be credited for all eligible Uber rides in a given month within 60 days of transaction
4. Eligible cards – All Standard Chartered credit cards will qualify for the campaign. No card variants are excluded from the campaign
5. Standard Chartered Bank does not make any warranties or representation of the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in this offer
6. For cashback related queries, please contact the Starndered Chartered customer care unit
7. Other terms and conditions –
- Cardholders will have to make the payment with their Standard Chartered credit cards only to avail this offer
- Standard Chartered Bank holds no warranty or makes no representation about the quality offered by the sellers. Any dispute or claim regarding the services must be resolved by the customers with Uber, directly without any reference to Standard Chartered Bank. Standard Chartered Bank shall not entertain any such disputes even if, the customer approaches for resolution of the same
- The participation is voluntary and any purchase on using Standard Chartered credit card shall be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein
- In the event a ride’s value is reimbursed to the card account by Uber, cashback will not be calculated on that amount
- Standard Chartered Bank holds the exclusive right at its sole discretion to refuse or deny the offer to any Cardholder. The Cardholder shall become ineligible to participate in this offer if his/her card is canceled before the expiry of /during the offer period. Standard Chartered reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the campaign / offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out by the customer for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the service
- Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by Cardholder and/ or billed to the account of the Cardholder
- This offer may be withdrawn or extended at any time at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank & Uber
- Standard Chartered Bank is not making any commitment to make such similar offers beyond the offer period
- All other terms and conditions of the Cardholder agreement shall continue to apply
- Standard Chartered Bank reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, withdraw, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions of the offer at its sole discretion and the same shall be binding on the Cardholder at all times. Standard Chartered Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever to the Customers. In case of any dispute, Standard Chartered Bank’s decision shall be binding on all Customers
- The offer shall be subject to usual force majeure events and on the occurrence of such event, the offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of Standard Chartered Bank
- Nothing expressed or implied in the offer shall in any way waive or amend any of the applicable terms and conditions on sc.com/in. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this offer shall be settled in cash
- All government levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the offer is offered
- Any disputes arising out of the offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by both the parties with mutual consultations for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai and language of arbitration shall be English
- Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a best effort basis
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective seller and Standard Chartered Bank shall be in no way responsible for the same.
More reasons to ride, card it and get cash back. Don’t have a Standard Chartered Credit Card yet? Get one now.