More people than ever are using Uber to get where they need to go. To ensure that your ride is always a 5 star experience, check out some tips below to learn how to pay for your trips like an expert.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Go to the Uber app and click on ‘Set pick up location‘
Click ‘Change‘ on the available payment method
Select ‘Cash‘ as your payment method
Hit ‘Request a Trip‘ and get riding
- Before you get out, pay the exact amount shown to you & your driver – No haggling required!
**Using the latest Uber app for iPhone or Android:**
- Tap the account button in the top left corner
- Tap Payment
- Tap Add Payment
- Fill in your credit / debit card information or tap the “scan your card” option
- After your trip, you shall see a “Pay Now” button that triggers the 2 Factor Authentication.
- Type in your OTP or I-Pin leisurely before you take your next ride and your receipt shall be sent to your registered email address.
- While we now accept credit and debit cards. We continue to accept PayTM Wallet as a mode of payment.
- Can I add more than one card? Absolutely! You can add as many cards as you’d like.
- What cards do we accept? We accept all major credit cards issued by Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
- What are the other cashless options? You can also pay for your Uber rides using your PayTM wallet
Changing Payment Methods