Jaipur, your uberMOTO is arriving now! Now you can use the Uber app to request for an uberMOTO that gives you an affordable and convenient motorcycle ride at the push of a button.
What’s more, everything you know and love about Uber remains the same-
- Riders receive driver and bike details after requesting a ride
- All the standard safety features, including GPS tracking, two-way feedback and the ability to share trip details with family and friends remain the same
SAVE TIME, SAVE MONEY
How uberMOTO works:
- Download the Uber app for iOS or Android and create an Uber account
- Select uberMOTO in the app, enter the pickup location and payment method, and request a ride; receive driver details — name, photo and details of the motorbike.
- uberMOTO drivers will have one helmet for the rider, and all riders and drivers must wear a helmet, as per the law.
- At the end of the trip, pay by cash, credit/debit card or mobile wallet and receive an electronic receipt via the Uber app.
uberMOTO is live in Jaipur from April 2017, and will be one of the most affordable transportation options in the city, with fares as low as Rs 15.
Shri Yunus Khan, Hon’ble Transport Minister, Rajasthan said, “Uber has added another feather in our partnership today by launching UberMOTO to help solve the transportation and congestion problems for people in Jaipur and I am hopeful that this service will help people in reaching their destination quickly and conveniently.It will also be instrumental in creating economic opportunities for micro-entrepreneurs in Jaipur.”