We’ve been cooking up something new – an app that makes getting great food as simple as booking your Uber trip. It’s our new food delivery app and it’s called UberEATS!
Starting at lunchtime today Londoners can download the UberEATS app and order local favourites on their smartphone (available for iOS and Android) or by visiting ubereats.com. Powered by the same convenient and cashless technology that enables you to get from A to B, UberEATS connects you to dishes from over 150 top restaurants, including foodie favourites The Good Life Eatery, Hotbox, Chilango, Pho, Comptoir Libanais, Snog and many more.
First time trying UberEATS? Use promo code:
to enjoy up to £10 off your first order. Available for new users only. Terms apply.
How to order:
- Download the app or go to ubereats.com to find what you’re craving, and we’ll handle the rest.
- Sign in – you can use your existing Uber account for UberEATS – or create a new one.
- Tell us where to deliver – add your home, work, or any other address you’d like.
- Browse local restaurants – search for your favourite local restaurant or try something new.
- Check out with a tap – pay with your card on file. And remember, delivery is free for the first month.
- Track your order – watch as your order gets picked up and delivered right to your door.
UberEATS gives Londoners, restaurants and delivery partners more options. Restaurants can depend on the Uber delivery network to expand their businesses and reach a new network of potential customers. And delivery partners have access to new flexible economic opportunities.
The service will initially be available in Central London from 11am to 11pm, seven days a week – giving Londoners great food at the touch of a button with no minimum order size and free delivery for the first month.
UberEATS will arrange delivery of lunch, treats and dinner to Londoners with the same choice, convenience and value we’re already known for. And what’s more, if your food isn’t with you within 30 minutes, your next order is on us (maximum order amounts apply*).
Outside Central London? Don’t worry, this is just the beginning, we’ll be expanding the delivery area and adding more of your favourite restaurants in the coming weeks.
London, we want you to be able to eat what you want, when you want. Download the UberEATS food delivery app or visit ubereats.com, find what you’re craving, and we’ll handle the rest.
- Over 150 great local restaurants to choose from – with many more to come
- No minimum order requirement – unlike some competitors
- For the first month we’re offering free delivery and, if your food isn’t with you within 30 minutes, up to £20 off your next order*
- Customise your order. No cheese? No worries
- Watch your food arrive in real-time in the app, just as you do when you book a car
- No need to worry about cash, pay with your account on file
- Rate each item of food and let others know what you think
Join the conversation and share your UberEATS experience on social media using #UberEATS
“We’re thrilled to be partnering with UberEATS. With the tap of a button existing guests and newbies alike can finally get our award-winning burritos and other Mexican fare delivered straight to their doors. The really exciting thing is to be able to break free from the constraints of our restaurants, so we can reach new people, create more raving fans, and further grow our business. And what’s not to love about that?”
Eric Partaker, Co-Founder, Chilango
“Uber has nearly two million users in London alone so we’re excited to be partnering with them for UberEATS. Their launch will benefit customers who want to enjoy our food at home or at their office by pressing a few buttons on their phone. We’re excited to see the impact UberEATS will have on our business.”
Libby Andrews, Head of Marketing, Pho
We’ve updated the User terms to reflect the launch of EATS, please do take a read at https://www.uber.com/legal/terms/gb/. As a reminder, your continued access to the Uber services constitutes your consent to be bound by the amended User terms.
*If your order was £20 or less and your courier does not arrive within 30 minutes, you’ll receive up to £20 off your next order. For a limited time only.