To drive with Uber in Saskatoon, your vehicle must meet these minimum requirements:
- 4-door vehicle
- 10 years or newer (2009 vehicle model year or newer)
- Good condition with no cosmetic damage
- No commercial and/or Uber branding
- No salvaged or rebuilt vehicles
- Pass a vehicle inspection by a licenced mechanic
Uber accepts both official and temporary registration documents. The vehicle needs to be registered in your name to qualify.
Driving in Saskatoon
Most newer cars qualify to drive with UberX, the most popular vehicle option for riders.
- Vehicle must be 10 years or newer
- 4-door sedan in good condition
- Seat at least 4 passengers in addition to the driver
- No taxi cabs, government cars, or commercially-marked vehicles
Cars model year 2009 or newer qualify to drive with UberX. View our list of popular models, but others may qualify.
Under local regulations for Saskatoon, all partners must display an Uber decal on their vehicle while online. Place one on your front windshield on the passenger side and rear windshield on the driver side facing outward. You can remove them when you decide to go offline and save them for the next time. Pro tip: keep the paper it comes with to place your sticker on when not in use.
Need a new sticker?
How to re-order in your app:
- Go to the ‘Account’ tab
- Go to ‘Help’ and select ‘Signing Up’
- Go to ‘Requirements’ and select ‘Uber decal requirements’
- Click on ‘ORDER UBER DECAL’