The Edmonton Greenlight Hub will be closed on Monday, November 11. Have questions? Visit help.uber.com for support.
Complete an EPS background screen
Visit the Greenlight Hub
Visit us at the Greenlight Hub (10180 105st NW) to complete an EPS background screen. All partners must have a clean criminal record to drive with Uber.
External background screening results are not accepted.
Gather your documents
Before heading to the Greenlight Hub, please bring these documents to complete your background screening.
- Driver's licence. Please note that temporary licences are not accepted at this time.
- A 3-year driver's abstract (less than 30 days old)
- A secondary piece of ID. This can be any of the following:
- Provincial Health Care Card
- National Defence Card
- Birth Certificate
- Canadian Blood Services Card
- WIN Card
- Citizenship Card
- FIrearm Acquisition Card
- Immigration Papers (ex. work of study permit)
Please note that temporary licences are not accepted at this time.
Residents of Edmonton
Place of residence
The Greenlight Hub can only complete an in-person background check for residents in the City of Edmonton and following surrounding areas:
- Sherwood Park
- St. Albert
- Fort Saskatchewan
- Spruce Grove
- Stony Plain
Proof of residence
P.O. box addresses are not accepted as an address. You will need a physical address to complete your background screening.
The Edmonton Police Service will accept any of the following as a Proof of Residence:
- Alberta driver's licence (temporary not accepted)
- Utility bill
- Bank/credit card statements
- Property rental agreement/mortgage documents
- Car registration/insurance
- Post-secondary school registration
- Recent online shopping invoices
- Food delivery purchases
This documentation must include your name and current address and be dated within the last 90 days.