Last Updated April 21
In this guide, we’ll share information from your state to help you navigate the process, which we know can be complicated and confusing. The official information from county, state, and federal government agencies changes rapidly. We’ll update this guide with more information as it becomes available, but you may need to check local guidance as well.
Select your province below to find eligibility and appointment information.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I know if I am eligible for early stage vaccinations?
- Do I still need to wear a mask after receiving the vaccine?
- What do I do if there aren’t any appointments available?
- How much does the vaccine cost?
- What do I need to provide to get a vaccine?
- Do I have to get a vaccine to continue earning with Uber?
Additional state-specific information will be updated as we get more visibility into vaccination timelines.
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- COVID-19 resources: Learn more about our Door-to-Door Safety Standard.
- Government of Canada’s COVID-19 page: Learn more about COVID-19 and the vaccines from the Government of Canada.
This guide and its contents are not medical advice. Any questions you have about the vaccine and whether it is right for you should be directed to a healthcare provider. Vaccine eligibility criteria are determined by provincial and local governments and may be subject to change. Please check local government guidelines to confirm eligibility and what to bring to your appointment.